November 3

Friendly Faces Charity

I have always loved art and especially tie-dye. Over the last few months, my siblings and I decided to turn our love of art into a great fundraiser. Together we started Friendly Faces, a charity that sells tie-dyed masks and donates the proceeds to CHEO. My siblings and I spent the summer on my front lawn making tie-dyed masks. We went door to door in our neighbourhood sealing masks. So far we have raised over 5000 dollars for CHEO.

Tie-dyeing is a very good way to have fun with your friends socially distanced. During the summer we had friends come over and sit 2 meters apart on our front lawn. Together we had a great time making lots of masks in a covid safe way.

Selling masks in our neighbourhood is an amazing way to make new friends. We now know all of our neighbours and say hi to everyone when we are out for walks. Friendly Faces has allowed us to raise money for a good cause and have lots of fun doing it!

Posted November 3, 2020 by Ark in category Language Arts

13 thoughts on “Friendly Faces Charity

1. Micah C

Hi Noah,
    I really liked your blog post. I really enjoyed working with you on Friendly Faces. I am really interested in helping those in need and raising money for those who need it. I really enjoyed reading your blog post, I can’t wait to see what your next one will be about!

Reply
  2. Laser

Reply
  3. readergirl18

I like this blog. I like the charity you made. I actually got three of the masks and I loved them. Thank you for doing the charity

Reply